1780 Harewood Rum was distilled almost 250 years ago in Barbados. Its name came from the Harewood estate in central England, where the bottle of this unique spirit was found in 2011. Shortly after it had been found, the 1780 Harewood Rum bottle was moved to the Wealth Solutions’ collection. This spirit also entered Guinness World Records as the oldest rum in the world. Now, this alcoholic beverage is launched in the market in a new form, encapsulated in a Gold Rum Watch.
– Mechanism: Calibre Vaucher 3002 – customised by Speake-Marin, automatic
– Power reserve: approx. 50 h
– Watchcase: Piccadilly type (characteristic for this brand), made of titanium or gold, sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
– Diameter: 42 mm or 38 mm
– Water resistance: 3 bars (30 meters)
– Dial: white, multilayer, varnished
– Strap: made of alligator skin with a titanium or golden buckle
-The 1780 Harewood Rum capsule placed on the dial at exactly 11 o’clock
-Engraved caption: and “Stand fast the holy ghost” on the cover
-The crown equipped with a cabochon made of rubellite (gold)
-The watch has one minute & hour hand, just like a traditional sea compass.
-Limited edition: 49 watches in titanium, 10 watches in gold